The Edlefsen Group specializes in representing clients for their office, industrial, development, healthcare, and investment needs. We strive for client-centric alternatives as opposed to traditional transaction-focused thinking, which allows us to achieve the best overall results for our clients while meeting their business objectives.
While The Edlefsen Group is under the Edina Realty, Inc. banner, we maintain expert local market knowledge with the added benefit, as a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, of strategic relationships with key partners in major markets worldwide.
THE EDLEFSEN GROUP
LOCAL MARKET EXPERTISE, GLOBAL REACH
• Analyze existing lease and space shortcomings
• Prepare market surveys
• Coordinate and manage site tours
• Prepare and deliver customized (Request for Proposals) RFP’s
• Proposal summaries and executive summaries
• Lease and contract negotiations
• Financial analysis / (Net Present Value) NPV’s
• Lease vs Purchase evaluation
• Lease buyouts and terminations
• Design build
• Transaction summaries
Our team delivers the advantages of a sole source of responsibility for cost control, quality control, and on-time project completion.
• Site and building evaluations
• Base building standards and system evaluation.
• Budget preparation
• Architect/design consultant selection
• Mechanical and Electrical engineer selection and coordination
• Contractor bid process and evaluation
• Construction process management
• Vendor/supplier evaluation assistance
We offer a broad range of consulting and advisory services designed to assist with facilities planning and development requirements.
• Space strategies
• CAD layout and space utilization
• Distribution network modeling
• Acquisition & disposition
• Financial and strategic consulting
• Integrated material handling design
We utilize industry leading information to keep apprised of market conditions and overall trends.
• Demographic information on all markets and submarkets
• Property, property owner, and leasing and ownership information
• Market surveys that identify viable lease and sublease alternatives
• Lease and sale comps
• Opinion of value
We assist companies with multiple locations with evaluating their real estate positions in each respective market to uncover potential savings.
• Market benchmarking
• Lease management
• Notification date summaries
• Space utilization studies to maximize efficiencies
• Standard lease documentation
• Portfolio reviews
• Fair market value analysis
• Interior standards and finishes
Our market knowledge and in depth understanding of leases and investment properties enables us to reduce our client’s exposure and mitigate any financial impacts.
• Current and future space forecasts and analysis
• Lease negotiations and contract documentation
• Asset repositioning
• Maintain a comprehensive database of local, regional, and national investors and
A one-stop shop. We move business and their valuable human resources. Headquartered in Minneapolis MN, HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, is, through its operating companies, one of the country's premier providers of homeownership services, including brokerage, mortgage, franchising, title, escrow, insurance, and relocation services. Commercial Real Estate transactions can’t happen without the most personal aspirations of human resource planning. Depend on our resources and leverage our network for a more successful overall real estate transaction experience.